UNDERGRADUATES ANGRY CONCERNING H.A.A. ALLOTMENT

The detailed ticket allotment plan is printed at the bottom of page four.

With Freshmen doomed to the colonnade and several hundred undergraduates seated in the steel stands for the Yale game Saturday afternoon, indignation at the Athletic Association is reaching fever heat.

The reason for the increasing chagriniles in the fact that there are only 6000 seats in the concrete stands between the goal posts on the Crimson side of the field. Adding the seats in the colonnade and those on the track to this number brings the total to slightly over 9000.

All single and double college applications have been placed between the goals posts. The other 3900 seats are divided between the Varsity, Jayvee, and Freshman squads, the Varsity, Jayvee, and Freshman coaches, former football "H" men, the Varsity Club for other former "H" men, the Faculty, a few graduate classes, and a few smaller groups.

All applications in the steel stands either applied late or applied with their auxiliary final club sections.

Last night 45,000 seats had been sold for the game. Officials doubt that the game will be a complete sell-out, for the other 12,750 seats are on public sale. Trade at the H. A. A. does not indicate that these will all be sold.

Among the ordinary graduates 1907 and 1893 rate the highest, just poking their noses across the 5-yard line. 1911, the twenty five year boys, are behind the goal line, but up high.