The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

1939 BOOTERS TROUNCE WORCESTER ACADEMY

Jayvees Edged 5-1 by New Bedford Team; Hammond, Sinnott, Captain Lewis Star for Freshmen

Crimson soccer teams netted a win and a loss here yesterday as the Freshmen rallied to defeat Worcester Academy, 3-1, while the Junior Varsity was taking it on the chin, 5-1, from New Bedford.

Though they dominated the play straight through the game the Yardlings found themselves, in the fourth period one goal down and ten minutes to go. Here the attack finally began to function, with Phil Hammond, John Sinnott, and Captain Dick Lowis clicking out three goals in rapid succession.

The Jayvee game was simply a case of too much New Bedford. Even with some of Jack Carr's Varsity substitutes in the scrimmage, the home team was forced to a defensive role against a team out of their class. Jim Thackera scored for Harvard in the eighth period.

The summary: HARVARD, 3  WORCESTER, 1 Williams, g.  g., Leary Bradley, r.f.  r.f., Ryder, Oben Sheridan, l.f.  l.f., Karle Macneil, Brown, r.h.  r.h., Simonds Jacobsen, c.h.  c.h., Sanderson Phillips, l.h.  l.h., Bullock, Goodrich Wittkin, Hammond, r.o.  r.o., Pino (Capt.) Johnson, r.i.  r.i., Johnson Lewis, Manning, c.  c., Adams, Varney Johansen, l.i.  l.i., Jackson Sinnott, l.o.  l.o., Edmands

Score--Harvard 3, Worcester Acad. 1.

Score--Harvard 3, Worcester Acad. 1.