VARSITY ENTRAINS FOR PRINCETON AT 8:30 THIS MORNING

Squad to Attend "At Home Abroad" On Saturday Evening by Courtesy of Graduate Host in New York City

By R. W. Paul

At 8.35 this morning the Varsity will board its special train and head south for Harvard's first game at Princeton in 10 years. A grand total of 31 men will make the trip under Dick Harlow's leadership.

They will arrive in Princeton at 2.30 and will practice in the Palmer Stadium for an hour before withdrawing to Peddie School, in Highstown, New Jersey, for the night.

Tomorrow they will sleep late and will not leave Peddie until noontime. From 2 o'clock until 5 they will be fulfilling an engagement at Princeton, but will be allowed to ease up after the game and will go en masse to New York to see the musical comedy "At Home Abroad."

The squad will be intact as announced earlier in the week, the only change being caused by George Ford's continued illness. Ford has been in Stillman for several days but will make the trip with the team.

His injury is not serious, but his absence from practice makes it doubtful that Harlow will use him as planned. Freddy Moseley will probably take his place during a great part of the game.

The lineup will be, with this change Knapp, l.e.; Spring, l.t.; Nee, l.g.; Jones, c.; Gaffney, r.g.; Maser, r.t.; Kelly, r.e.; Bilodeau, q.b.; Mosely, l.h.b.; Ecker, r.h.b.; Hedblom, f.b.