The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

VARSITY POLO DRILLS START THIS AFTERNOON

Captain Palmer Confident With Work Starting in Commonwealth Armory; Army First Outside Game

With an experienced, hard riding squad taking to their horses this afternoon, Harvard's varsity polo coach, Captain Charles D. Palmer, stated last night that he considered the team's chance of a victorious intercollegiate season better than it has been in some time.

Although informal stick and ball workouts have been taking place at the Commonwealth Armory since early Fall, it will not be until the players get their own horses stabled there that the team can start intensive work. Since the mounts are coming in today, serious practice will start as soon as the debris from the horse show is cleared off the tanbark.

Ed Gerry, captain of this year's trio will lead his men from No. 1 post, while Skiddy Von Stade, captain of last year's victorious Freshman aggregation will ride at No. 2. Henny Gerry and Towny Winmill, both of whom saw Varsity service last year will compete for the 3 berth, as will Win Frost when academic entanglements allow him to take to his horse.

With a weekly local schedule starting the week end after the Holiday as a prelude to the Army match February 8, the first of the intercollegiate series, Capt. Palmer is optimistic at whipping a hard hitting trio into shape.

Freddy Ayer, Jr. burly Jayvee player, and Peter Jay, who played in several Varsity matches, are expected to keep the first stringers galloping to keep their posts.