RADCLFFE WILL SING WITH HARVARD GROUP

SPERRY WILL CONDUCT SERVICES, DAVISON AT ORGAM

Willard L. Sperry, professor of Homiletics and Chairman of the Board of Preachers, will conduct the annual Christmas Services in the Memorial Church on Sunday and Monday evenings, December 15 and 16 at 8 o'clock.

Combining with the Radcliffe Choral Society, the University Choir will sing at the services.

The Choir number 30 voices, while the Choral Society will use about 60 of its members for this concert. Archibald T. Davison, Professor of Choral Music, will open the Service with two organ preludes, The Prelude in G Minor by Bach, and Dandel's Pastoral Symphony, and will close with the Dallelujah Chorus. He will also direct the choirs.

There will be a dress rehearsal in the Appleton Chapel at 3 o'clock on Saturday afternoon, December 15.

The complete program is as follows: Organ Preludes: Prelude in G Minor  Bach Pastoral Symphony  Handel Salutation Invocation O Who Like Me  Bach On Christmas Night   Old English--arranged by Vaughn Williams The Hunter  Brahms Scripture  Luke II, 1-19 Carol of the Flowers  Red God Rest You Merry Gentlemen  Old English Bethlehem  Glatz Folk Song Hymn by Congregation Pampanites  Andalusian Folk Song Salvation Is Created  Tschesnokoff Three Kings  Cornelius Deck the Halls  Old English Organ Postlude: Hallelujah Chorus  Handel