Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

News from the Houses

Lowell Dining Hall

Further plans for the Eliot House dance to be held on April 29 were announced last night by B. K. Bachrach '33, chairman of the dance committee. This will be the first formal dance that has been held at Eliot.

The names of 11 House members who will act as ushers were disclosed, all of them members of either the House committee or the entertainment committee, but as yet the patronesses who will attend the dance have not been selected by Mrs. Merriman.

The dance will be held from 10 until 2 o'clock, and the music will be supplied by Roy Lamson with a 14 piece orchestra. During the dance the doors from the Dining Room to the terrace will be opened to allow the guests to go out of doors freely in the intermissions, and in the long intermission supper will be served.

Tickets will be on sale on Friday, and invitations will be sent out as soon as the tickets are sold. It is not known yet definitely whether meals will be served in the House members' rooms, since the possibility is contingent upon the number of men who signify their desire to take advantage of this privilege. Those who wish to have meals for their guests in their rooms may signify their intention by seeing J. McG. J. Boppkol ocC in the House library by next week.

The following will act as ushers: D. W. Lewis '32, J. R. Agee '32, R. M. Ayer '32, Ellery Sodgwick '32, H. H. Bissell '33, Malcolm Bancroft '33, Oscar Holder '33, C. K. Bachrach '33, chairman Theodore Chase, G. S. Hayes '34, T. W. Nazro '34.