FRESHMAN MEAL PLAN ADOPTED BY MASTERS

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY TO RUN UNTIL FRIDAY, APRIL 12

Expanding the statement of the House Masters which was published in the CRIMSON Friday morning, Delmar Leighton has issued the following notice giving the hours at which Freshmen may receive tickets for meals in the Houses and the formalities connected with them.

"In order that Freshmen may become at least partially acquainted with all seven Houses before indicating their first choices, the following plan has been adopted by the Masters. Between Monday February 18 and Friday, April 12 each Freshman will be permitted, so far as the capacity of the House dining halls allows, to take two evening meals in each House, -- without extra charge if they eat regularly at the Union and at the usual charge of 75 cents if they do not. For the present, the number of Freshmen who may be accommodated in each House at each meal is ten. No Freshman will be admitted to a House dining hall without a transfer charge slip, which may be obtained in advance at the Union within the following hours:

"8.45-9.30 o'clock; 1.30-2 o'clock; 5.15-6.30 o'clock; 7-7.45 o'clock.

"Application for slips must be made in person Slips are non-transferable and must be returned. They may be obtained for one week in advance."