The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

'38 MEN TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS FOR HOUSES NEXT WEEK

Data Regarding Tutorial Staffs and Tutors' Special Fields Will Help Men in Their Choices

Freshmen will receive applications for the Houses during the first part of next week, according to an announcement from University Hall yesterday. Study cards and material concerning the fields of concentration will follow a few days later.

In order to give the Masters and the Central Committee advance information for assigning rooms, it has been decided to require students to turn in their study cards with their choice of concentration on March 15. A general meeting of Freshmen will be held on March 2 at which various members of the Faculty will speak to explain the purposes of concentration and factors on which choices should be made.

So that new men will have a better idea of the composition of the Houses from a scholastic point of view, it has also been decided to distribute to the advisers information regarding the tutorial staff of each House, the special field of Each tutor, and the number of new students who can be tutored in each House. These tables will also be published in the CRIMSON.

Articles explaining the details connected with the choice of concentration and the Houses, written by University officials will be published in the CRIMSON next week.