The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Greene Will Speak at Next Memorial Society Meeting

Director of Tercentenary to Discuss Celebration Plans

Gathering tonight at 7.45 o'clock in the Adams House upper common room for its first meeting of 1935, the Memorial Society will have as speaker Jerome D. Greene '96, Secretary to the Corporation. A new councillor will also be elected to fill the vacancy on the Society's governing board.

Mr. Greene will discuss with the members plans for the Tercentenary Celebration in 1936. The different aspects of the celebration will be touched upon, and the Society will be advised on the handling of their part in the ceremonies. An integral part in this celebration commemorating Harvard's founding is to be played by the Memorial Society in their capacity as the University's student historians. Their main duty will be cooperating with the University in handling the many difficult arrangements, and assisting in the accumulation of interesting historical data.

At this first meeting of the year, plans for 1935, expected to include a much larger and more ambitious program than that attempted by the group last year, will be presented to the members.