SIX SPEAKERS REVIEW VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE

Educational Guidance in Schools of Greater Boston Also Discussed in Graduate School Conference

Vocational and educational guidance in certain communities of greater Boston was the topic of discussion at the second conference on educational problems held in Lawrence Hall last night under the auspices of the Graduate School of Education. John M. Brewer, associate professor of Education and director of the Bureau of Vocational Guidance presided. The room was crowded with teachers from all over the state and with many students.

Among the speakers were Mr. John V. Jewett, who discussed the "House Plan" in the Brookline High School, Miss Mildred B. Harrison, who spoke on guidance in the Public Schools of Quincy, Mr. Howard C. Seymour, who gave a talk on follow-up information obtained from the Harvard Growth Study. Mr. Francis T. McCabe, who described the new plan of guidance in the Rindge Technical High School, while Miss Susan J. Ginn finished the evening talks by describing present activities in Boston.