CLAYTOR ELECTED HEAD OF 1935-6 LAW REVIEW

All Offices Except Treasurer Are Now Filled--New Board Will Make No Changes in Policy

Representatives from Lampy, the William's Purple Cow, The Cornell Sun, and the '33 track team will take office next fall, the Law Review announced yesterday, after completing elections from the second year men for all next year's offices except the Treasurer's.

The next President will be William Graham Claytor, Jr. of Roanoke, Virginia. He was graduated from the University of Virginia in 33. After the new president is elected, he appoints the other members with the advice of the old board.

Loftus E. Bocker '32 has been appointed to the position of Note Editor. He is a former President of the Lampoon. Henry S. Reuss, graduated from Ceruell in '33 and formerly editor-in-chief of the Cornell Sun has been appointed Legislation Editor.

Case Editor will be Henry H. Bappel from Williams '33. He was advertising manager of the "Purple Cow," the college humorous publication. Gerald P. Rosen '33, former track team half-miler, has been appointed Book Review Editor. The treasurer will be elected next week.

The new men will take over full control next September. They have no new policies in mind, but will continue to run the Review on its present basis.