1938 DEBATERS TO MEET BROWN TEAM MONDAY EVENING

Feller, Benjamin, and Wernick Will Argue Over Subject of Collective Bargaining

In a decision debate on the subject: "Resolved: That collective bargaining should be conducted through non-company unions protected by law," the Freshmen debaters will face a Brown team Monday evening in the Union.

The Harvard speakers will be David E. Feller, Robert T. Benjamin, and Robert Wernick. The first two will speak for 12 minutes while the last one is limited to five minutes. John A. Moore, chairman of the Union Society will preside.

These speakers are selected on the basis of their record in the discussions held previously this year by the Union Society in which the audience has engaged in talking from the floor, after the opening speeches. Final selection was made at tryouts a few weeks ago when the competitors spoke extemporaneously on whether the Supreme Court should have right to declare legislation unconstitutional or not.

Three teams of three men were selected, one for the debate already held with Exeter which was son by the Crimson, one for the coming Brown debate, and the other for the debate with Dartmouth to be held during the spring term. Alternates were also named.