The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

VARSITY MALLETMEN TO MEET ELI TEAM TONIGHT

Captain Davis Will Lead Crimson Team Against a Less Experienced But Strong Yale Trio

With a successful western weekend behind them, the Varsity polo team goes into action against a well-rated Yale contingent tonight in the Common-wealth Armory. Captain Tommy Davis backs up Towny Winmill and Peter Jay in the team's tussle to wrest victory from a Yale trio which has a better record, but less playing experience this season.

William B. Rand, Jr., Peter B. Dominick, and Bayard Dominick, will attempt to add a sixth victory to their tally of five already garnered in the seven games. The Dominicks, formidable in the Freshman game last year, again appear for the Blue, this time in the role of the Varsity No 2 and back men.

Captain Tommy Davis, high scoring Varsity player, makes his final appearance on Armory tanbark in his second year as Varsity captain. He led his Freshman team in 1931, and since then has become one of the best known figures in intercollegiate polo.

Towny Winmill, last year's Freshman, captain, will play at No. 1 where he has given good account of himself this year. Peter Jay, who has played in both Varsity and Jayvee matches this year, again takes up his duties at No. 2 position in the absence of Henry Gerry, whose illness eliminates him from the competition.

The team's intercollegiate record this year consisted of Army and Princeton games; the first of these was won by the West Pointers 14-4, the second by the Tigers 8-7 1-2. At chicago last week Harvard beat Ft. Sheridan 6-5 1-2.