SZATHMARY WILL HAVE LEAD IN H. D. C. COMEDY

Miriam Hurwitt of Radcliffe Club to Play Opposite Him--Streeter, McKee, Greene, Patch Also in Cast

Announcement of the complete cast for 'A Comedy of Good and Evil" was made yesterday by the Dramatic Club, parts being assigned to five undergraduates and five members of the Radcliffe Idler Club.

Arthur Szathmary '37 has the leading male role of Mr. Williams, while Miriam Hurwitt, as Minnie, will play opposite him. Szathmary is considered by many to be the best of the undergraduate actors, and will be remembered as Leonard the Learned in "A Bride for the Unicorn." Miss Hurwitt has not assisted in any previous Dramatic Club production but has taken leading roles in several idler Club offerings.

Other members of the cast are Lois Hall as Gladys--Miss Hall was the Sphinx in "La Machine Infernale"--Edward Streeter '36 as Scraggy Evan the Post, Robert McKee '37 as Owain Flatfish, Betty Ruth Lawrence as Mari Jones, Katherine Young as Mrs. Jones Bakehouse, Stephen Greene '37 as Timothey Yagairnolwen, Howard Patch '38 as Mr. Gas Jones and Agnes Love as Mrs. Resurrection Jones.

Rehearsals under the supervision of Carlton Miles, director, will continue daily at, Phillips Brooks House. The play is to be presented in Brattle Hall May 3 and 4.