DEAN ANNOUNCES 1938 ASSIGNMENT TO HOUSES

SEVERAL RESIDENTS EXPECTED TO LEAVE IN JUNE

Dean Hanford has issued the following statement announcing the assignment of House rooms to a portion of the Freshman applicants and giving instructions for those men who are not assigned.

"The first assignment of students to the Houses has been completed and letters have been sent to the men who have sought admission informing them of the results of their applications. All of the accomodations except a few of the more expensive suites have been filled. A second assignment will be made about May 20th.

"A letter has been sent to each man who has not been successful in gaining admission at this time pointing out that there are a limited number of accomodations available at the higher prices and that there will undoubtedly be other vacancies later on and suggesting that if men wish to be considered for such places they should enter their names on the waiting list at Room C, University Hall.

Representatives of the Central Committee will be available for conferences with any men who wish to consult them during the present week and appointments may be made through the secretary in Room C. Information regarding accomodations in the various dormitories may be obtained at the Bursar's office.