The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MANY CELEBRITIES WILL APPEAR FOR TONIGHT'S SMOKER

Bill Cunningham, Rudy Vallee, Johnny Kelley, Magicians, Singers, Strong Men to Grace Program

Boasting the longest list of notable names and absorbing numbers that has been seen on a Freshman Smoker Program in many a long year, the annual, Freshman affair will come off at 8.30 o'clock tonight in the Lower Common Room of the Union.

The effort of the Class of 1938 to make history with the affair seems assured by the program which will follow the usual dinner. At the gathering refreshments will be served to the occupants of the smoke laden atmosphere as they listen to the various acts and talks.

Babe, Rabbit in Bed

Attempts made to secure the services of Babe Ruth and Rabbit Maranville, he of the marsupial catch, but came to naught, inasmuch as the Sultan of Swat and his midget teammate must be tucked in early these nights.

The list of notables and the order in which they appear, as announced last night by Joseph P. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman of the Smoker Committee, is as follows:

Rudy Vallee and his Connecticut Yankees, with Al Bernie and entertainers; Charles R. Allen, President of the Class; Hopell and Cole in Feats of Strength; Johnny Kelley, winner of the B.A.A. Marathon.

Arthur Oakes, Vice-President of the Class; Frank Hane, magician; F. Skiddy Von Stade, Secretary-Treasurer; Alfred LaTell and Sylvia Dell in "Bingo" from the Paradise Cafe in New York City; Bill Cunningham, sports writer on the Boston Post; Adrian O'Brien, radio singer; Bruce C. Hopper, assistant professor of Government.

Between the acts there will be piano playing by Al Le Cour.