CRIMSON COMPETITION TO COMMENCE WEDNESDAY

COMPETITION OPEN TO 1938 NEWS, BUSINESS AND CAMERAMEN

News blooms forth from this academic atmosphere with the coming of spring at the same time as the secretaries take off their woolens and become attractive once more. And that means that candidates for the News Board of the CRIMSON will find the Spring competition the most pleasant of the year.

News candidates know as many people about Harvard after they have been out for two weeks as most students do after four years and their contacts are made under more pleasant circumstances.

Competitions for all Boards will begin Wednesday evening with a preliminary meeting in the President's office of the CRIMSON building at 7.30 o'clock. At that time prospective candidates will be shown and told of the work of the various departments.

Cameramen will be shown the CRIMSON's well equipped darkroom, cut files, and other equipment necessary to brighten the paper. The aspiring Bruce Bartons of '38 will meet the inspiring Business Manager and learn of the multiple duties of the candidate interested in keeping the CRIMSON on a sound financial basis.

At the same time, the Sophomores with editorial leanings, who feel that the time has come for them at last to be heard around this here University will find the Editorial Chairman ready to thwart their more radical editorial views.