The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

APPOINTMENT OF EIGHT NEW MEN IS ANNOUNCED

Biology Department Receives Seven of Appointees; One Member Added to English Staff

Eight appointments to the faculty of Harvard University were announced today, as follows:

Rudolph Fink Nunnemacher, 2G., of Milwaukee, Wis.--appointed assistant in Biology for the second half of 1935-36.

Roy Lamson, Jr., 6G., of Cambridge, Mass.--appointed instructor in English and Tutor in the Division of Modern Languages for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Arden Howell, Jr., 1G., of Richmond, Va.--appointed assistant in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Ralph Emile Kirach, 1G., of Miami Beach, Fia.--appointed assistant in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Horace John Swain, 1G., of Moorestown, N. J.--appointed assistant in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Herbert Sprince, 1G., of Lewiston, Me.--appointed assistant in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Robert William Briggs, 1G., of Epping., N. H.--appointed Austin Teaching Fellow in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.

Fred Herbert Taylor, 2G., of Groton, Mass.--appointed Austin Teaching Follow in Biology for one year from Sept. 1, 1935.