COOLIDGE TO SPEAK AT PEACE STRIKE ON FRIDAY

Demonstration Will Take Place at 11 O'Clock in Triangle of Memorial Hall

Alfred S. Coolidge '15, lecturer on Chemistry, will address the assembled through at the Harvard anti-war demonstration to be held at 11 o'clock Friday morning in the triangle west of Memorial Hall, it was announced yesterday by the Strike Committee.

Other orators secured for the occasion include Powers Hapgood, member of the National Executive Committee of the Socialist Party; Ray Newton, executive secretary of the American Friends Committee; and Dr. Clarence Skinnor, dean of the Tufts College Divinity School.

This year's strike, the second of its kind, will take place simultaneously in colleges throughout the country under the auspices of the National Student League, the Student League for Industrial Democracy, and other losser organizations. Telegrams of endorsement were sent to the Committee by Senators Gerald P. Nye, Bonnett P. Clark, Homer Bohn, and J. S. Pope.

John Haynes Holmes, of the Community Church of New York, also communicated to the Committee his enthusiastic support of the strike and added that he felt "that the action of certain college faculties in opposing the strike is to be deplored."