The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

VARSITY NINE WILL OPEN HOME SEASON AGAINST BOSTON U.

Maguire, Bilodean, Hayes, Woodruff, Adzigian, Prouty, Owen, Gibbs to Appear in Lineup

Beaten but once in its first five games, the Varsity baseball team will make its home debut tomorrow at Soldiers Field when it meets B. U. at 4 o'clock. Considered a stronger club than that which were the Crimson a year ago, it has better balanced pitching and superior batting and fielding.

Bilodeau at First

Drib Braggiotti, veteran slabster, will start the game with Bill Lincoln available for relief work. Braggiotti pitched the 3-3 tie with Navy, while Lincoln's twirling accounted for two of the southern victories. The infield will consist of Tom Bilodeau at first base, Bill Hayes at second, Craig Woodruff at shortstop, and John Adzigian in the hot corner. Ben Prouty is to start at right field, Braman Gibbs at center, and Frank Owen in right field. Captain Dick Maguire will take his customary place behind the bat.

Outstanding in the B. U. lineup is Captain Collins, three-year veteran. With him in the infield will be Croke at third, Faladino at short, and Rosnitzky at first. Coach Harmon will probably start Gordon on the mound, Cowan at catcher, Hale in right field, Carroll in left, and Murphy in centerfield.