THIRTEEN AWARDS MADE IN SCHOOL OF EDUCATION

Moore Wins Class of 1867 Scholarship For Second Half--Whitman Prize Given to Fine

The following fifteen scholarships, totalling $5,275, have been awarded by the University:

The Class of 1867 Scholarship for the second half of 1934-35 to John A. Moore '38, of Clayton, Missouri.

In the Graduate School of Education the Austin Scholarship for Teachers to:

Robert E. B. Allen of Champaign, Illinois, A.B. De Pauw 1926, A.M. University of Illinois 1930, now an instructor in English at the University of Illinois.

Ruth E. Eckert of Buffalo, New York, A.B. University of Buffalo, 1930, A.M. 1932, now in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Frederick H. McKelvey of Sparta, Illinois, A.B. University of Illinois 1930, now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

In the Graduate School of Education the Faculty Scholarships were awarded the Faculty Scholarships were awarded:

Jeese J. Dossick of New York City, B.S. New York University 1934, now a graduate student at N. Y. U.

Victor B. Giunts '35 of Roxbury.

John W. Higgins, Jr. '35 of Medford, now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Donald W. Wilson of Edwardsville, Illinois, now a candidate for A.B. Illinois College '35.

In the Graduate School of Education the Phi Delta Scholarship was awarded to:

Barney Feldman '34 of Lynn, now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

In the Graduate School of Education the University Scholarships were awarded to:

Helen R. Brooks of Newton, A.B. Radcliffe 1934, now a student at the Har- vard Graduate School of Education.

Louis A. Cook '34 of Sandusky, Olde now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Edith A. Hickey of Boston, A.B. Radcliffe 1934 now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

William C. Kvaraceus of Brockton, A.B. Boston College 1934, now a student in the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Robert W. Stoughton '35 of Warehouse Point, Connecticut.

In the Medical School the Whitman Fellowship for study at the Ecole de Medicine de Paris was awarded to Dr. Jacob Fine '20 M.D. 1924, now instructor in surgery at the Medical School