1910 REUNION HAS RECORD NUMBER OF CLASSMATES BACK

Will End Social Events in Kirkland While Others Dance in Winthrop, Lowell, and Eliot

Wet in more ways than one the members of the Class of 1910 have turned out more than 1100 strong to break all previous records for 25th Reunion attendance and jubilation. This afternoon's festivities will mark the finish of the social activities which were put in full swing Monday evening by an entertainment "Life Begins at Ten Forty" held in the Rindge auditorium.

No one seemed to know quite why "Ten Forty" was selected as the time life began. The afternoon had been occupied with visits about Cambridge and the University followed by tea with President and Mrs. Conant. Dinner was scheduled for the Union at 7 o'clock but many of the group had to be transferred to the Adams House dining room because of insufficient facilities.

The noble institution which flourishes every year during reunion time in the pool room of the Union had been busily contributing its bit of cheer since 2 o'clock and so Life had already begun when the curtain went up at Rindge.

George Peabody Gardner, Jr. '10, Chief Marshall and chairman of the executive committee for the Reunion, acted as show-master introducing an hilariously received cast of class members and their families. The entire group then adjourned to the Union for dancing with Jack Marchard's orchestra.

Yesterday was a rest period with dinner at the Harvard Club, the principal event for the members of the Class and dancing in the Copley Plaza from 10 to 3 o'clock.

This afternoon at 1.30 o'clock, the Class will form its parade in front of Kirkland House and march to the Stadium for the Class Day exercises after which they will march again to the ball field to watch the second Harvard-Yale baseball game which will begin at 3.30 o'clock.

The Class Spread will be held in Kirkland House at 6 o'clock tonight with dancing there while the rest of the classes and the Seniors will be dancing in Lowell, Winthrop, and Eliot Houses.

After the Commencement exercises tomorrow morning, the 1910 spread will be held in a special tent in the Yard. The Class will then join the Alumni procession to the exercises in the Sever quadrangle at about 1.30 o'clock. The Reunion will be officially closed with a farewell tea in the Union.