'85 HAS ELABORATE REUNION TO MARK 50TH ANNIVERSARY

Every Fifth Class Well Represented In Cambridge--1932 Has Triennial Reunion Today

With headquarters at the Hotel Somerset in Boston, the Class of 1885 is celebrating its fiftieth reunion with almost as much pomp and vigor as the twenty-fifth reunion class, 1910.

Today the members of the class will lunch in Mellon Hall at the Business School, while their wives and children will lunch in Cambridge with the wife of the Permanent Class Secretary, Henry M. Williams '85. During the afternoon these older reunioners plan to attend all the exercises at Soldiers Field along with younger and more agile graduates.

Later in the afternoon the members of the class and their families will be guests at the President's house, 1 Quincy Street, going from there to dinners, the men to the Algonquin Club, the ladies to the home of Mrs. James Jackson Storrow, wife of one of Harvard's most distinguished graduates.

On Thursday, Commencement Day, the Class will be hosts to the members of the Classes of 1886, 1887, and 1888, members of the Corporation, the Board of Overseers, and others. Ladies will have luncheon at the Faculty Club.

Class of 1890

Forty-five years out of College, the Class of 1890 will be around Cambridge today. Yesterday they all attended a clam bake at the house of Robert F. Herrick '90, in Wareham. Today they will lunch in Lowell House and march to the stadium from there. Their headquarters in Cambridge on Thursday will be in Stoughton Hall 19.

Class of 1895

The Pops Concert on Monday night was a rather crowded affair, and the reason was that the forty year graduates and families were starting their celebration. Yesterday they all left their headquarters in the Hotel Vendome and drove to the home of Parker W. Whittemore '95, in West Gloucester for an afternoon of sports, while their wives attended a luncheon at the Oakley Country Club. Today the members of the Class and families will lunch, along with 1890, in Lowell House, and attend the festivities in the afternoon. The Algonquin Club in Boston will be the scene of their reunion dinner tonight. Thursday with headquarters at Hollis 20, they will attend Commencement and have a Class spread in Hollis Hall.

Class of 1900

Not daunted by thirty-five years out of sheltered Cambridge, the Class of 1900 started their reunion celebrations yesterday with a luncheon for members of the Class and older sons at the Essex Country Club, while wives and younger sons lunched with Mrs. Osborne Howes and had dinner with Mrs. Philip P. Chase of Milton. Today's program includes lunch at the Business School, group attendance at the Soldiers Field exercises, and dinners at the Harvard Club and the Hotel Sheraton. Stoughton 28 will be the headquarters and scene of the spread tomorrow.

Class of 1905

Rain threatened to spoil the preliminary celebrations of the Class of 1905 at the Weston Golf Club yesterday, but they survived, it was learned last night. Luncheon will be served by the Class today at the Dillon Field House, close at hand to the Stadium. The Class spread will be served on Commencement Day in Straus Hall.

Class of 1915

Osterville, Cape Cod, was the scene of the reunion of the twenty-year Class yesterday. Members of the Class are expected back, however, for the festivities in Cambridge today. Tomorrow they will have their headquarters in Thayer 3, and luncheon will be served at the alumni tent.

Class of 1920

The Kitansett Club in Marion was host to the 15-year reunioners yesterday and last night. They are motoring up to Cambridge this morning for luncheon in Winthrop House and the afternoon celebrations. Hollis 11 will serve as headquarters tomorrow.

Class of 1925

These comparatively young men, away from Collere only ten years, started their reunion yesterday with luncheon and dinner at the Hotel Preston, Beach Bluff. They are returning to Cambridge this afternoon for the festivities.

Class of 1930

Headquarters will be open at Hollis 28 on Thursday.

Class of 1932

Celebrating their triennial, the members of the Class of 1932 started an extensive reunion yesterday at Gloucester, Bass Rocks Golf Club. They will flow into Cambridge today after lunch in time to enter the parade.