BUSINESS SCHOOL HAS ANNUAL ALUMNI DINNER

DONHAM TO SPEAK ON "BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT"

Prominent speakers, including James M. Landis, member of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and Wendell L. Willkie, Utility President, will address the Alumni of the Business School when they have their annual meeting in Cambridge next Friday and Saturday.

Four or five hundred graduates are expected to be present at the meeting of the School, many having already made reservations. Last year over 400 attended, hailing from 15 States.

The festivities will open with an afternoon meeting on Friday in the Baker Library at which J. Anton deHaas, William Ziegler Professor of International Relationships, will discuss the foreign situation and Sumner H. Slichter, professor of Business Economics, will talk on the "Implications of the Wagner Bill. Melvin T. Copeland, professor of Marketing, will preside, later in the afternoon, at a round table discussion on the subject, "Commodity Prices and the Inflated Dollar."

At the annual dinner in Dunster House Friday night, Mr. Willkie, president of the Commonwealth and Southern Corporation, will treat "The Future of Our Public Utilities." Second speaker of the evening, Dean Donham will talk on "Business and Government," touching the recently inaugurated program in Public Business Administration which he introduced at the Business School last winter.

On Saturday morning Commissioner Landis will speak in Baker Library on the subject "The Financing of Our Industries."