The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SUMNER PREVENTION OF WAR PRIZE ANNOUNCED

Won by Herbert A. Fierst and Benjamin M. Ziegler--Select Winners for Four Other Awards

Six prize awards for 1935 have been made to students as follows, it was announced yesterday.

The Sumner prize of $450 for the best dissertation dealing with means towards the prevention of war was divided between Herbert A. Fierst '35, of Mount Vernon, new York, for his thesis on "The General Strike as a Method of Averting War," and Benjamin M. Zeigler, candidate for Ph.D. in Government, of Cambridge, for his thesis on "John Marshall and International War."

The History and Literature prize of $50 for the member of the Junior Class who shows the greatest promise in the field of History and Literature, to Richard E. Voland '36, of New Rechelle, New York.

The Susan Anthony Potter prize of $100 for the best thesis by a student in Harvard University or Radcliffe College on any subject in the field of Comparative Literature, to John Arthos 3G, of Camden, Delaware, for his thesis on "Natural Philosophy and the Diction of Dryden's Poetry."

The Robert Fletcher Rogers prize for the best papers presented before the Mathematical Club at Harvard during the academic year; as follows: first price of $35 to Ralph P. Boas, Jr. 1G, of Norton; second prize of $15 to Herbert E. Robbins, '35, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

The Sales prize of $60 for the best scholar in Spanish "who shall have commenced the study of that language at Harvard College and whose scholarship shall be determined by his proficiency in Spanish competition," to Albert L. Rabinovits '36, of Chelsea, for a translation of a passage from Kenneth Roberts' "Rabble in Arms."