PARTICIPATION TICKETS WILL BE $10 THIS YEAR

Cards for Separate Buildings Left Out of List--Contribution Books Again Twelve Dollars

While Freshmen are allowed to use the H.A.A. facilities without payment to fulfill their physical education requirements, they are restricted to one sport at a time and are compelled to pay the regular $10 fee if they desire to expand their activity.

This year there will be no tickets for separate buildings but the Participation ticket will admit the owner to all of the H.A.A. grounds. The locker and towel fee will remain an extra $4 and it will still be possible to pay 25 cents each time a student uses any athletic equipment instead of buying a $10 ticket.

Contribution tickets will again sell for $12 and will include all football games with the exception of Army and Princeton and all the other home contests of Harvard teams--about 65 in all. Army and Princeton tickets, however, may be purchased for $2.50 each.

Season football tickets will be available for games at home except Yale. They will be good for specific seats in the stadium and will not carry an option on seats for Army, Princeton, or Yale.

Separate tickets for football games may be bought as follows: Springfield  $.55,  $1.10 Holy Cross  $1.10,  $2.20 Army    $3.30

Dartmouth  $1.65,  $3.30Brown  $1.10,  $2.20Princeton  $2.20,  $3.30New Hampshire  $.55,  $1.10Yale    $3.8