HOUSE FOOTBALL TEAMS PRACTICE TOMORROW

Samborski to Announce Schedule for House Elevens Next Week; Winning Team Meets Yale in November

Although the definite schedule of inter-house football matches is not to be announced until the middle of next week, the season's first practice will be held tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock at Soldier's Field. Adolph W. Samborski '25, Director of Intramural Athletics, urges all veterans and prospective candidates to draw their equipment at the Field House before this time.

As usual, each House will play against every other House at least once during the season, and the winners will travel to New Haven to meet the winning Yale college team on November 16. In addition, outside matches with other teams will be arranged, Samborski said.

Robert S. Brookings '35 will coach the Winthrop House team, while Robert M. Bilder 3L and Wallace P. Roudebush Jr. 2L will have charge, respectively, of the Dunster and Adams elevens. Dudley Hall, the new home of the Commuters, is to have its team coached by Charles E. Pettee 5G. Bernard D. White '32, C. R. Hulsart Jr. 2L., D. K. McIntosh, and Arthur D. Baker Jr. 2G.B. will coach the teams of the remaining houses, and their definite assignments will be made tomorrow.

With a similar type of schedule, although on a less formal basis, the house touch football season will begin on October 7. The winners of this series will meet the Yale winning touch players here on the morning of November 23.

Samborski also announced fall tennis and golf tournaments within each house. These are to be held primarily for the purpose of sizing up the material for the spring inter-house matches in these sports. In addition, an informal house crew regatta and a cross country run among teams from each house are being planned, the former to be held about November 8 and the latter the following week. Although each house must enter at least a four-man team in the cross country meet, it is not expected that there will be enough men to make a crew from each House.