STUDENTS REJECT A.A.A. BY 406 VOTES IN POLL

Summaries of National and Eastern College Opinion to Be Published in Crimson Next Week

At the same time that the Supreme Court was making further history last week, Harvard students joined the band wagon by condemning the A.A.A. in the CRIMSON'S student opinion poll by a vote of 681 to 275.

Too late did the "Herald Tribune," sponsors of the college poll, rush a second administration question to replace their original on a new dead issue; "Are you in favor of the present administration's agricultural policy as embraced in the A.A.A.?"

Tabulated results of the pool showed 59 Freshmen, 75 Sophomores, 73 Juniors, 61 Seniors, had 7 Graduate students and miscellanacons in favor of administration policy. 112 Freshmen, 222 Sophomores, 173 Juniors, 153 Seniors, and 22 Graduates and miscellaneous registered opposition.

Among 56 whol, aware of the high court's ruling, refrained from marking their ballots at all a common sentiment was expressed by one voter who simply wrote "oops" under the question and marked it with a cross.