HOCKEY TEAM WILL OPPOSE McGILL ON HOME ICE TONIGHT

McGill Triumphs Over Dartmouth but Fails to Repeat First Slaughter of Weak Bulldogs

Rated equal to its hardest test on this year's schedule, Harvard will clash with the champion McGill sextet at the Garden tonight at 8:30 O'clock. Dick Clafflin, Ben Hallowell, and John Callaway are three veterans who will return to action, taking the places of Thornty Brown, Al Dewey, and Ed Cutter.

Lineup Still Indefinite

Harvard's first line will consist of Captain Fred Moseley at center and Mike Hovenanian at right wing. The left wing berth is still unsettled, although Leo Ecker will probably get the call. Sam Callaway's ailment is much better, and there is a possibility of his returning to displace Ecker.

The second line will find George Ford at center, Louis Carr at left wing, and the recovered Ben Hallowell at right. John Callaway might see action at Hallowell's position if the latter's throat injury persists. It is likely, however, that Callaway will john Mechem in flanking George Roberts on the third line.

As Thornty Brown is definitely confined with a cold, Dick Clafflin and Jim Roberts are sure starters on defense. Sophomores Traff Hicks and Russ Allen will be the alternates.

Ash Emerson, who faced the Canadians in both games last year, is expected to start in the cage. In his limited appearances he has compiled an available record, climaxed by the 5-1 victory over Clarkson.

McGill Barely Edges Eils

Burying Dartmouth 12-2 the night be- In a preliminary game at 6.30 o'clock, the two Freshman aggregations will meet in what promises to be a close, exciting tilt.

Tread Ruml has been converted back into a forward in the absence of Dick Grondahl, laid up with a sprained ankle. Horrigan has been moved up to the vacant center position. Aside from these two changes, the lineup remains the same. Dick Rabenold will pair up with Ruml at forward, MacLeod and Lupien holding down the guard posts.

Jayvees Play Teachers

With one victory this season to its credit, the Jayvee quintet will meet the Bridgewater Teacher's College at 4.30 o'clock this afternoon