LEATHERBEE FUND COURSE CHOSEN AT BUSINESS SCHOOL

Business, Professional Men May Take Course Without Charge Under Terms of Leatherbee Bequest

Business and professional men may attend "The Business Man and His Government" at the Business School during the second half-year without charge, for the course was today chosen as the Leatherbee Lecture Course for this year.

Nathan Isaacs, professor of Business Law, and Howard L. Bevis, professor of Government and Law, are in charge of the course, which will begin February 3.

Under the terms of the bequest of the late George H. Leatherbee '82, one such course in the school is designated each year as the Leatherbee Lecture Course, and is open to the public.

Will Be Taught by Case System

The course will be taught by the case system, as is customary at the school. Actual problems which have arisen in business or government will be presented and discussed in class.

The facilities of the school library will be available to outside men taking the course, and arrangements have been made with the Boston Public Library and the Kirstein Business Branch in Boston for use of reading references.

"The Business Man and His Government" deals with the points or contact between those engaged in business and the government, including the study of many case laws affecting the business man:

While the approach is, in the main, that of the business man rather than of the official, some attention is also given to a comparative study of the business methods adapted to public as well as private administration.