FALL TRACK PRACTICE GETTING GOOD SUPPORT

MORNING PRACTICE FOR MEN WITH AFTERNOON LABS

Fall track, which has been on a rather informal basis in the past years but which is being attended more regularly this year, received now impetus yesterday as the new assistant coach, Harry Noufold arrived to take up his duties here.

A few men have even signified their attention of coming down mornings because of labs in the afternoon. Among them are Stave Brennan, huge weight man. Others are out for fall sports, including Rod Daughters, who is expected to be one of the foremost broad jumpers this winter and next spring and who will also take up the javelin, as well as Joe Johanson, a sprinter who is playing Soccer.

Many 440 Men Down

Among those who have been down are Al Banlon, currently out with since trouble, Bill O'Conner, Dick Brayton, and Dick Dyer, and Dave Flower in the shot put, while another expected mainstay is the transfer George Klain, who is out for football; Sears in the hammer; Cook, Pottingell, and Mulliken in the pole vault.

A number of the best men have still to report; Bill Bonmidt, captain, will be given the task of rounding up as many as he can.