The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TAUSSIG IS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF ALUMNI

COOLIDGE TO HEAD COMMITTEE TO NOMINATE OVERSEERS

Frank W. Taussig '79, Henry Lee Professor of Economics, emeritus, and former Chairman of the United States Tariff Commission, was elected President of the Harvard Alumni Association for the current year at a meeting of the directors of the Association at the Harvard Club of Boston last night. He succeeds Learned Hand '93, of New York City.

Selected as Vice-Presidents of the Association, to serve three years, were George P. Denny '09, physician, of Boston, and Perry D. Smith '11, of Winnetka, Illinois, Headmaster of the North Shore Country Day School. Henry C. Clark '11, of Prides Crossing, was re-elected General Secretary and Treasurer of the Association.

Lawrence Coolidge '27, lawyer, of Boston, was elected Chairman of the Committee to Nominate Overseers. The newly chosen members of the committee are Francis Parkman '19, Headmaster of St. Mark's School; William O. Batchelder '05, of Chicago, electrical engineer; and James H. Lowell '14, of Boston, lawyer.

The continuing members of the committee are Kenneth P. Budd '02, of New York City; George P. Denny '09, of Boston; George W. Martin '10, of New York City; Sydney P. Clark '14, of Philadelphia; Franklin E. Parker, Jr. '18, of New York City; and Lawrence Coolidge '27, of Boston.