Rollins, Sigma Nu Honor Two Greats

SPOTLIGHTER

FEW people know that Chic Sale's name, strict speaking, is Charles Partlow Sale. He was born Huron, S.D., 51 years at within sight of one of the structures he made famous in The Specialist. Ledges has it that Chic because "Chic" because he ran chicken farm near Madison Wis., between vaudeville engagements. Sale near got beyond the public schools in the shadow University of Illinois, be the Illinois Sigma made him an honored member.

Rex Beach (right) enjoyed Rollins hazing RUPERT HUGHES has become a master of monies in radio. Irwin S. Cobb is about to come one after a taste of starting in motion picture but Rex Beach, once an American titan of mass state telling like Hughes and Cobb, grows old on a ranch in Florida. When Rex Beach entered Rollins College in 1801, he signed himself Rex Ellen's tough rabble on the Yukon during the gold rush he had left Kent College of Law in Chicago to the Beach was a Rollins Kappa Alpha and had lead something about roughing it in the Rollins College football line.

His first book was Pardoners in 1005. After the wrote nothing for publication that wasn't preset somewhere. Old timers still believe that Bill Favor and tom Santachi: Hero and badman of salient fought the most realistic fight the cameras will record when they made the original picture veracity Rex Beach's Spoilers Rollins bounder Alpha Beeach with an honorary degree and later with presidency of its alumni association.