Swinging Around the Downtown Loop

Dust on your old fedora for this is a week-end of revelry. When the Harvard Indian meets the Cambridge Johnnie on the Stadium battle ground, war whoops echo through the town. So after dusk on bean night trekle around the loop.

Ararat Cafe--Here's something different and yet distinctive in the line of a high grade restaurant. Charlie serves nothing but the best.

Belgian Village--Swing down to Federal Street and get the surprise of your life. Excellent French cuisine and a red hot floor show in a continental atmosphere. No cover charge.

Copley Plaza--Silk hat, white tie, and tails are symbolic of the best to be had. If your pocketbook is bulging, try the Sheraton Room.

Copley Square Hotel--An innovation--a champagne dinner after the game--was received with great acclaim by Boston's Best. If you want to meet your friends, head for this lively spot.

Athens Olympia Cafe--In the heart of the theatre district. You will enjoy a change of menu--something different in delicious food cooked in Grecian style.

Durgin-Park--Where the Harvard man corners the market and appeases his appetite with the choicest of food. The proprietor knows well your needs for he was once amongst us.

Dinty Moore's--Where the crowd heads after the game. Give your stomach a treat. Order a juicy Hickory steak a la Dinty. And later a Ronrico frosty frappe introduced by Joe, the Barman, an artist in his own right.

Locke Ober--Ask your Dad or any grad about this old established spot. Universally known, University liked.

Normandie--A moderne salon packed with action. The Casa Loma quartette has been creating a sensation. An appetizer, a good dinner and Frankie Wards swing rhythm will make you forget your trouble--and the prices are reasonable.

Round-Up--Boston's newest rendezvous. Where a good time can be had by all. Swing it Herb!

Hotel Statler--The tops. You haven't dined well till you try their menu. You haven't wined till Jack satisfied your wants, and most of all, you haven't lived until you are thrilled by the music of Nye Hayhew.

Tremont Plaza--A gay Bohemian spot in the theatre district. Harvards are given special attention. Food that pleases the palate, music that tickles the joes.

Thor-Swedish--Smorgbund and candle light--What more can one ask for?