The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

300TH PICTURE GETS FIRST SHOWING TODAY

Eliot's Voice Features Program Which Includes Pathe "Harvard Special" and Tercentenary Reels

Six thousand feet of the official Tercentenary Film will grind through the projectors for the first time today as strictly Harvard audiences witness the only complete pictorial record of the 300th Celebration.

President Eliot's voice, recorded in 1924 at New York University, will be included in the showing and the Pathe short "Harvard Special" is added as an extra attraction.

Dr. Lee DeForest, distinguished inventor, luckily took a record of President Eliot's speech given in praise of Dr. Asa Grey when a bust of the latter was unveiled in N.Y.U.'s Hall of Fame. This is one of the earliest talkie pictures ever made.

First showing today comes at 4:30 o'clock in the Institute of Geographical Exploration; this is repeated at 8:30 o'clock the evening. Additional previews will be given on Tuesday and Wednesday at the same time. Tickets are available to all students and faculty of the University at the information window in the basement of University Hall.

The official Tercentenary film is 6000 feet long and takes an hour and 15 minutes to show. It is not a complete reproduction, but a condensation of the major events of the Tercentenary ceremonies.

It contains shots of conferences at the Law and Medical Schools, the meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs, the fireworks on the river and the torchlight parade and its conclusion, the Academic Procession, and the speeches of the Alumni meeting