The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FOOTBALL TEAM ELECTS NEW CAPTAIN TUESDAY

FIRST TIME CAPTAIN NOT CHOSEN AT NOTMAN'S STUDIO

Dick Harlow's 1936 Varsity football squad meets together for the last time this year when they assemble next Tuesday in Dilion Field House to elect a captain for the 1937 season, and have their picture taken for the Senior Class Album, according to an announcement by Walter H. Page, II '37, retiring manager.

There are eight Juniors who have won letters and consequently are eligible for election. They are Bob Stuart, Art Oakes, George Roberts, and Vernon Struck, from the backfield and Russ Allen, Al Kevorkian, Joe Nee, and Gibby Winter from the line.

Two in a Row

Of these Struck, Allen, and Nee have won letters two years in succession, and Art Oakes was captain of the freshman eleven. These four are expected to be the principal competitors.

This is the first time in recent years that the captain has not been elected in Notman's photographic studio, where the picture was always taken. The move this year to Dillon was occasioned by the retirement of Notman's from the Square.

Meanwhile at Yale Clint Frank, the new Eli captain who proved such a stumbling block to the Crimson last Saturday, was going ahead with his plans for an early Spring practice next year.