PLAN FOUR MORE SHOWS OF TERCENTERARY FILM

TWO SHOWS EACH NEXT MONDAY, TUESDAY EVENINGS

Owing to the demand for tickets, there will be four additional showings of the official Tercentenary Film, it was announced yesterday.

These have been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday evenings in the auditorium of the Institute of Geographical Exploration.

There will be two showings each evening, the first at 7:15 o'clock, and the second at 9 o'clock. Students and Officers of the University may obtain tickets by applying at the Information Office, Room A, University Hall.

Although in such a limited space of time it has been impossible to reproduce the ceremonies in toto, great care has been taken to include the most important excerpts from each address. Unfortunately no pictures were taken of the addresses which took place in Memorial Hall during the rain, among which were those of Presidents Roosevelt and Angell, of the United States and Yale, respectively.

Besides the Tercentenary Film, the program includes a sound film recording a speech of President Eliot made in 1924 at New York University, and a Pathe release entitled "The Harvard Special".

The reproduction of President Eliot's voice, taken from the speech in praise of Asa Grey, is remarkable because it was made in the very earliest days of Movie-tone, and is not as clear as it might be.