Clairvoyant in Keith's Grand Lounge Predicts Abolition of Parietal Ruling

Mogul Telepathy Gives Augury of Fair Outcome of Ruling To Student Body

Complete satisfaction will be rendered to everyone concerned, including the distaff side, when the existing Two Women parietal rule is abolished in the very near future.

Such was the reveaing prophecy of Mogul, the Mad Medium who holds sway at the Keith Memorial Theatre in the Grand Lounge. Over 200 men and women were squirming with anticipatory nervousness, just for those precious minutes with Mogul. Once in the Presence, they could ask him any question, be it great or small, that was troubling their minds.

While waiting to enter Mogul's tent, reporters were requested to inscribe on a piece of paper one question, and only one, which interrogation he was to fold and touch off with a match immediately upon entering. The question was: What will be the outcome of the Two Women Parietal Rule at Harvard?

Five minutes later, over the paper's dying embers, he slowly twirled a crystal ball and bade the reporters concentrate, which alien operation was performed only with the most intense effort. But after several moments of entranced gazing into the Garden of Allah (which appeared to be in the South End) Mogul began to whisper, his brows furrowed with concentration.

"Your question, it deals with an institution, an institution of learning, a college!" He uttered the word "college" in a triumphal stage whisper, as if pleased to discover that the parietal rule did not deal with an Old Folks Home. Continuing, "This has to do with a regulation of the college . . . in connection with women. . . . Hm. But it will only work to disadvantage. They will abolish it. It is imperative."

Bowing slightly, the clairvoyant ended the brief seance. The next in line was a fluttery shop girl, who seemed to know all the answers, anyway.

Mogul is a remarkable young man who was born 24 years ago in London, but was educated in Baltimore. He clams that his powers of telepathy were discovered when he was a very young child, going to grade school. In class, he would anticipate the teacher's question, raise his hand, and read the answer right out of the teacher's mind. Later on in life, Baltimore City College, he would read the mind of the Phi Beta Kappa students during the exams and thereby obtain a high grade without any studying.

Twenty-five dollars is Mogul's standard fee for a private reading, and many people consult him before taking an important step, among them Governor Curley, who has jut taken his cruise to Bermuda on Mogul's advice. Several Harvard students have taken advantage of the free readings at Keith's to find out some right answers.

"Several students asked me about their grades and how they could raise them. A few asked me if they would receive certain scholarships they want.