BUSINESS SCHOOL HAS 5TH MID-YEAR SESSION

Class of 100 First-Year Students Who Start Work February 1 Can Catch Up With September's Entries

For the fifth successive year the Business School will run a mid-year session for first-year men from February 1 to August 18, 1937, to fit the need of college students who finish their curriculum in the middle of the annum.

Upon satisfactory completion of the session students of the class, which is limited to 100, can enter the second year class next year with men who entered this September.

Rules for admission remain the same as those applying to the regular fall semester.

Selected holders of a bachelor's degre may become candidates for the degree of Master in Business Administration. In addition, a limited number of men without degrees will be admitted as full-time special students, not candidates for a degree, but taking the same work.

Officials have announced that two scholarships of $300 each are open to candidates chosen from a list presented by the committees of the Business School Alumni Clubs.