SEXTET MEETS INDIANS IN TOSSUP ARENA TILT

JIM ROBERTS OUT; EXPECTED TO BE READY FOR YALE GAME

With its hopes for topping the Quadrangular League in the balance, the Varsity hockey team enters the Arena oval at 8.30 o'clock tonight for the playoff with Dartmouth.

Jim Roberts Injured

Only one of the men who started the unlucky game against the Indians last Saturday will be missing from the lineup today--Jim Roberts, who is nursing a slight injury with the hope of being ready for the Yale game on Saturday.

When a strong offensive team meets a strong defensive team, any kind of score may result, and fans tonight will be awaiting, and will probably get, every kind of thrill.

Type of Play Uncertain

In the first game of the three-game series only three goals were allowed up until the final minute of play. In Saturday's game ten tallies were allowed during the same time. The first game Harvard won because of Ash Emerson's adept goal-guarding and Dartmouth's ragged attack. Last Saturday the Indians were not ragged enough nor Emerson adept enough to save the Crimson cause. Throughout the season Harvard has been the potential powerhouse that fails to come through, Dartmouth a team that loses when it is favored, wins when it is underdog.