SENIORS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE DEFINED BY S. C.

Those Entering With Class of 1936 and Candidates for Degree in June May Ballot in Senior Elections

Seniors who both entered in the Class of 1936 or transferred from another college to the Class of 1936 and who are candidates for a degree in June may vote in the Senior Class Elections to be held next Tuesday and Wednesday.

This definition was laid down last night by a vote of the Student Council at its weekly meeting in University Hall, to clear up certain doubts which had existed on the question.

Two Student Council investigation committees, one looking into the general subject of Scholarships and the other into Employment integration, were combined under the co-chairmanship of Raymond Dennett '36 and John B. Bowditch '37. This joint committee will issue a report on the combined problem of scholarships, student employment, beneficiary aid, and loans at the end of the month.

Other members of the committee are: Arthur A. Ballantine, Jr. '36, Milton G. Green '36, Robert C. Hall '36, Henry V. Poor '36, Thomas H. Quinn '36, and LeMoyne White '36.

With the appointment of Dean Plimpton to his position as coordinator of all employment problems and financial grants, there is a large field for reorganization and centralization open.

Mr. Plimpton will be in charge of all undergraduate and graduate employment, and a new administration machine will be built up in the next year. On the question of scholarships, the committee will take up the problem of small and large awards, methods of administration, definition of financial need, and other questions.