VARSITY BASKETEERS INVADE LAIR OF TIGER

Close Game Expected Tonight With Two Teams in Top Form; Fesler Takes Ten Men on Trip

With both outfits in top form, a close contest will result tonight when the Varsity basketball team invades Princeton for their second tilt of the this year.

In the first encounter, the Crimson five edged the Tigers 32-31 in one of the most exciting games of the season. Neither team turned in the best possible performance since Princeton's Johnny Vruwink could play only half the game because of a face injury, and Captain Leavy White was in the infirmary with grippe. Still smarting under this defeat. Princeton will try for a decisive victory in tonight's clash.

Ten Players Make Trip

Ten Crimson players are making the trip along with Coach Wes Fesler and Manager Hal Jahn. In addition to the first string five, Fesler is taking George Lowman, Lewis McGowan, Jack Dampeer, Jack Mason, and Jake Kuhn.

Neither team has made an especially good showing this season, the Tigers pressing Harvard pretty closely for cellar position in the Eastern Intercollegiate League.