SENIOR ALBUM COMMITTEE WORK PROGRESSES FAST

Nusbaum Claims Record of Class Will Be Most Complete in Three Hundred Years of Class History

Assuring the most complete record of any class in 300 years of Harvard history, Deric Nusbaum '36, chairman of the 1936 Class Album, announced yesterday that the pictures of all but 15 members of the Senior Class will appear in the annual year book.

Questioned more closely, he disclosed that over 1100 pictures are on file at Notman's. Ash Emerson '36, goalie on the hockey team, has been in charge of this end of the work.

Bioqraphical Records Incomplete

The biographical records, however, are not so complete. Although Arthur A. Ballantine, Jr. '36 has received about 750 lifeblanks, many Seniors who have only a few activities to list have not yet sent in their records.

The Class of 1936 has been even weaker on the question of subscriptions Nusbaum said. Through Monday Business Manager Germain G. Glidden '36 had collected only 320 checks. He pointed out that past experience showed that many men did not subscribe until nearer graduation.

Articles on the different activities, under the direction of John J. Slocum '36 are being completed during these next two weeks so that the Album can go to the press early in March. Subscribers will probably receive their copies after the General Examinations.

When Nusbaum was asked to tell of new innovations this year, he said, "We are making no significant innovations. In a year when Harvard is turning its attention to her past, we are turning our attention to past Albums."