CRIMSON ORATORS WILL OPPOSE TUFTS TONIGHT

STEPHENSON, SULLIVAN, HEALEY WILL SPEAK

Crimson speakers will face their second test of the winter term at 8 o'clock tonight when they meet representatives of the Tufts College Debating Council in the Lowell House Common Room. The subject of the debate will be as follows: "Resolved, That the United States Supreme Court should be deprived of its privilege of the judicial review of federal legislation."

Members of the Harvard team for this contest will be Thomas W. Stephenson '37, John A. Sullivan, Jr. '38, and Joseph P. Healey '37. Alternates are James J. Fuld '37 and John S. Weber '37.

William Bradford Coolidge, Tufts '37 and President of the Tufts Debating Council, will preside. He will be introduced by Thomas H. Quinn '36, leader of the corresponding organization at Harvard.

The Harvard team has been coached by George Gore '34 and Edward H. Hickey '33, proctors in charge of Freshman debating and assistants to Edward M. Rowe '27, Director of Debating.

Admission to this debate will be by ticket only; tickets may be secured from any member of the Debating Council.