TRACK FORTUNES RELY ON ABILITY OF GREEN, DUBIEL TO DUPLICATE

DUBIEL MAY CLEAR 14-FOOT MARK IN VAULT IF PRESSED

Today's little opus on the track team is devoted to those masters of duplication, Emil Dubiol and Milton Green. On the efforts of these two boys will depend the chances of the track team in the Quadrangular Meet to garner the first place spot which only the most optimistic of pickers are forecasting for them.

Three firsts, a second, and a third, a otal of 20 points, comprise the work of the evening which is being set for these two performers. Some of them will come easily, some they'll have to fight for.

Green Will Have Troubles in Dash

In the first event of the evening, a dash, Green will go out in an attempt to pick off third spot. He will be opposed by Burlingame of Yale, Linders of Cornell, and Donovan of Dartmouth, all of whom may beat him to the worsted and all of whom he may beat if the gods of chance favor him.

Next on the docket will come the high hurdles where Harvard's first first of the evening should appear, barring a broken leg on Green's part. There is an outside possibility of Donovan crashing through here, but only the Dartmouth fans really expect it. Then comes the broad jump, where one jump should be enough for Milt to top the 23-foot mark by a considerable margin and win the event.

Dubiel May Surprise in Broad Jump

The broad jump will also mark Dubiel's initial appearance of the evening where an especially good jump may put him over the 23-foot mark.

Later on in the evening comes the sky-scraping pole vault wherein Dubiel should pick off five points and may clear the 14-foot mark.