News from the Houses

Kirkland Leads for All-Sports Cup

Next Monday evening, at 6.30 o'clock, the members of Leverett House will hold their annual Christmas Dinner. On this occasion only the members of the House will be admitted to the dining hall, nor will there be any guests of the House as a whole.

The affair is to be an informal one, and will be followed by a two-fold entertainment, literary and musical. In the former, Professor K. B. Murdock '16, master of the House, will read selections, probably from Benchley, and P. G. E. Miller, tutor, will render a slight skit in the manner of Edgar Lee Masters, which he has procured from "a certain mysterious source."

The musical end of the program is equally well planned. J. R. Walsh, tutor, will sing several selections for the House, and a violin, cello, and piano trio consisting of Robert North, Jr. '33, F. H. Tunnell, Jr. '35, and J. P. Squire '33 respectively, will also play. Conducted by C. M. S. Niver '22, they will render the Deuxieme Concert Royal by Cuoperin, and the trio in G-major by Mozart.

This evening at 6.30 o'clock, both Adams and Kirkland House are holding their annual Christmas Dinners. Entertainments are scheduled to follow these two dinners, as in the case of Leverett House.