VARIED DANCE NUMBERS FEATURE "THE LID'S OFF"

"Don't Tell Miguel" and "This Is So Sudden" Give Chorines Chance to Star in Dancing Roles

Brilliant Cuban costumes will be sported by the chorines as they daintily trip through "Don't Tell Miguel", rhumba feature of the coming Hasty Pudding Show "The Lid's Off", which will open for its first public performance on Tuesday, March 24 in the Clubhouse at 12 Holyoke Street.

Around the central theme of mistaken identities at a gay house party much merriment develops as the characters become more and more involved. Lightening the tension are such numbers as "Play Some Music" which is, in the words of the directors, "a cavalcade of jazz summarizing all types of songs and musical instruments in pantomime with orchestral accompaniment."

Two patter songs, reminiscent of Gilbert and Sullivan's well known, tongue twisting dialogue, also find a place in the ninetieth annual Pudding Show.

Opening at the Clubhouse for two nights on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 24 and 25, the cast will move into the Copley Theatre in Boston for two more nights before taking the road for Washington, Hot Springs, Virginia, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, and back to New York for the final performance Friday, April 3.