DENNISON STARTS PETITION FOR NEW 7-BREAKFAST PLAN

Leverett Master Gives Approval to Petition to Be Circulated in All Seven Houses

Feeling that the expense of paying for uneaten meals causes a large percent of men to desert the House plan every year, Ethan A. Dennison, Jr. '37 is circulating a petition through the various Houses in an attempt to create a new "seven breakfast" plan in the dining rooms.

If more than this number of meals is eaten, they will be signed for at the regular guest rate now in effect. This will mean that men who regularly eat lunch and supper outside will not be forced to pay twice for these meals as is now the case.

Under the present plan now in effect in the House dining halls, a man may subscribe to 10, 14, or 21 meals a week. If he eats more than his quota, a definite rate for each meal must be paid. For next year this will be $.35 for breakfast, $.55 for lunch, and $.80 for supper.

Murdock Approval

Before the petition was circulated, Dennison consulted Kenneth B. Murdock '16, Master of Leverett House, and received his approval of the plan.

The attempt is being made to have the House Committees and other influential members of the Houses sign the petition as well as just those men for whom the new plan would be particularly beneficial.