The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SKIING CHAMPIONSHIPS OFF

Eastern Slalom and Downhill Title Races Postponed

With the wind howling 186 miles an hour around Mt. Washington and rainfall general throughout New England, the Eastern downhill and slalom ski championships scheduled for this weekend have been called off.

In a special telegram to the CRIMSON, Alf Halvorsen, president of the Nansen Ski Club, sponsors of the race, announced that lack of snow and impassable road conditions have necessitated this move. The committee now plans to hold the races on Saturday and Sunday, April 4 and 5.

From Mt. Washington, which is the only place in New England that might possibly have favorable ski conditions, word comes that six inches of warn rain fell in Pinkham Notch last night to bring the total rainfall in the last week to well over 16 inches. Of the four feet of snow there when the thaw began, two inches are all that remain.

Crimson skiers must now look forward to the first annual 'Big Three' Meet between Harvard, Princeton, and Yale which is to be held on Saturday, April 4, and competition will be in slalom as well as the downhill racing.