The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Richard B. Gregg, Associate of Ghandi, Speaks in Eliot

"The Power of Non-Violence" Is Subject Chosen for Tonight

A co-worker of Mahatma Ghandi in India, Richard B. Gregg '07 will give a short speech in the Eliot House Senior Common Room tonight at 7:30 o'clock. Speaking under the auspices of the Harvard Student Union, Mr. Gregg has chosen as his subject "The Power of Non-Violence".

After graduating from college and the Law School in 1911, Gregg practiced law with a well-known Boston firm. He later traveled around the world in the capacity of private secretary. During this trip he spent considerable time in India, China, and Japan. Since 1915 he has been working on labor relations with many institutions, sometimes for employers and again for the working side of the question.

In 1925, Gregg returned to India where he became closely associated with Ghandi and his colleagues. Returning to America three years later, he contributed to many periodicals and published a book entitled "The Power of Non-Violence".

After the meeting, which is open to all members of the University, a half hour period will he held for further questions on the subject.